It was pretty tough to decide where we should go. There are lots of potential resorts in Batangas and we have bosses coming from different sides of the world so we need to consider high class place but also not to risk our own pockets. Haha.
Then we came across Pico de Loro Cove of Hamilo Coast, Nasugbu, Batangas. It is a private beach club owned by SM investment group. It is so private that the only way for an individual to access this place are 1) to own an apartment unit, 2) know someone that owns a unit and have an endorsement from them 3) or book a room at Pico Sands Hotel. Being tagged as private, staying at Pico de Loro is accompanied as a luxurious trip. Thank Goodness, we know someone who owns a unit and have us endorsed. That lessen our expense BIG TIME!
How to get there?
1. Take SLEX (Southbound) headed toward Laguna.
2. Take the STA. ROSA EXIT and turn right after the toll booth. Follow the road all the way to Tagaytay City. (Alternatively, you may choose to take the ETON EXIT (after STA. ROSA EXIT))
3. Once you're along Aguinaldo Highway in Tagaytay City, you will pass: Josephine’s Restaurant, Taal Vista Hotel
4. When you reach the Junction of Balayan (Caltex Station at the Right), turn right again to go to Nasugbu (You will pass Central Azucarera de Don Pedro on your left side)
5. When you reach the Shell Gas Station (Left side), turn right to go to the Nasugbu Town Proper.
6. Go straight until you reach the road that will take you uphill. You will pass by the “Brgy Wawa” arch and the following developments: Canyon Cove, Kawayan Cove, Terazzas de Punta Fuego, Tali Beach Club, Peninsula de Punta Fuego
7. Go further uphill until you reach Pico de Loro by following the yellow signage of “Hamilo Coast”
Disclaimer: Please don't ask me or clarify anything about the given direction above. I just got it from their website. All I knew was during our trip, it was like a never-ending roadtrip. Haha. Well, kidding aside, it was 3-4 hours of long drive from Manila to Pico de Loro with the suggested direction.
|Its Christmas at Pico de Loro lobby!|
|They also have an infinity pool here|
|Team CertPoint!!! Yeah!|
Sports oriented type of guests may use/rent their badminton facilities, basketball court (indoor), beach volleyball and table tennis. For Family bonding, enjoy some bowling session and karaoke at their KTV hubs. Extreme seekers and adventurers will definitely enjoy banana boat, scuba diving, jet skiing and hiking. While nature trippers should avail the cove tour and water taxi. Also, health conscious can do biking and jogging around the vicinity.
|Sun bathing. Anyone?|
|Perfect for brisk walking, jogging and even biking|
|Ate Mars enjoying the variety of food|
|The girls are now ready for some water action|
|Team QAs and Developer :P|
|Sorry guys I will not lay on that one|
For reservation, contact Pico Sands Hotel at (02) 214-7888 or (0917) 809-1289
For membership inquiries, ontact Pico de Loro at +632.902.8053
For amenities ratings and other information, you may visit their official website. Click here.